Do As Infinity announces their contest, Do! Creative!!
Send in your original tracks for Do As to sing! – "Do! Creative!!"
We are widely open to accept tracks for Do As. Your age and past experience is no object. If you have a song that goes with Do As, here’s your chance! This event will be implemented 2 times a year. (This occasion included as once for this year.)
– Application Period:
2nd phase: Sept 1, 2009 – Oct 31, 2009
– Application Guideline:
The tracks are only accepted via this website.
1. Please fill in the Application Form on the website and upload the track data in required format and size.
2. Please make the demo in a decent quality so that the image of the track can be grasped. (Humming is not acceptable.)
3. Since this event is only opened to tracks, the lyrics will not be reviewed. Please sing it in ‘La La’s or some tentative lyrics.
Note: Tracks that does not meet the required format and size are not acceptable.
1. The tracks must be an original by the applicant.
2. The submitted tracks must be unreleased to any other past auditions
3. Underage applicants must have approval from the person in parental authority.
– Format of track data:
File Format: MP3 (file extension: xxxx.mp3)
File Size: 5Mb and below
– Result Announcement:
Candidates will receive direct contact.
– Application Form:
Date of Birth (Underage applicants shall write the name of person in parental authority)
Profile (300 words and below)
Appeal point of the track (300 words and below)
Formed in 1999. Even before their debut, Do as Infinity implemented countless street lives mainly at the live holy ground of Shibuya Hachiko.
Do as Infinity’s street live is now a legend.
After the debut, they were a vigorous group successively releasing CDs and performing many live shows.
Their albums became #1 in Oricon Chart and the best album reached a million, proving that they were in the mainstream of the Japanese scene.
In September 2005, due to the difference of the member’s musical direction and the intensification of each solo works, Do as Infinity decides to disband.
Executing a last live at the Nippon Budokan in November 25, 2005, Do as Infinity concluded the 6 years of their history.
However, the chance meeting of the members and staffs in spring of 2008 leads to reuniting.
At the a-nation’ 08, Do as Infinity performed one song as a secret appearance, and announced their reunion.
From September 29, 2008, a new chapter of the Do as Infinity legend begins.
Do As Infinity Official Site: