VAMPS. We all know the basis of VAMPS is their love of vampires and the elegance that comes with some of the lore. What else can VAMPS mean? JRockRevolution.com is hosting a contest to poke at your creative Devil Side and bring about a Revolution to their name. Get Away from one word and make VAMPS into an acronym. At the World’s End of this Evil contest, your Vampire’s Love will be rewarded with official VAMPS merch from their U.S. tour! Here are the details:
Acronym (per the Merriam-Webster dictionary):noun ac·ro·nym \ˈa-krə-ˌnim\
- You may enter once per social media network of Twitter, Facebook, tumblr and Instagram.
- You must be following, or Like, the social media that you will be submitting an entry to.
- Entries will be recorded on the hour of the posted end date, thus, if you think of a better entry before then, feel free to delete your previous post and re-submit. Contest ends 8am MST on May 6th, 2015.
- Shared accounts may only receive one prize. No company or organization accounts will be considered; it must be a personal account.
- Entries must be public and visible for consideration.
- Entries must be for all ages. No NSFW will be considered and will be deleted as appropriate.
- Winner must disclose, by email, name and proper U.S. mailing address within 48 hours of selection. Winner forfeits prize if not claimed within 48 hours and a new winner will be selected.
- JRockRevolution.com is not responsible for lost or damaged package. Allow 3 weeks for delivery. Open to residents in the U.S.
- Rules may be modified as needed.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
Facebook: One signed print.
Twitter: One signed print.
tumblr: BLOODSUCKERS CD
VAMPS is on tour this month with SIXX:A.M. and headlines the Best Buy Theater on May 1st in New York City. Tickets still available CLICK HERE to get tickets now!